It’s true! The Hope Ranch Salem Road property is for sale, not the practice, just the property. This beautiful little oasis has served us well, but now it’s time to move to a new oasis, not far from here, to accommodate our evolving practice. More to come on that later.
NOTE: We are still here. (It takes quite a bit of effort to ready the new ranch and move the animals.) We just wanted you to know that this incredible 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,864 sqft house on 7.86 acres is ready for its lucky new owners. A place with incredible spirit and positive vibes that has helped so many over the years. This premium location is just minutes from downtown Rochester. Tell your friends! See the full listing and photos here: Hope Ranch Property Listing.
Well appointed charming ranch style home situated on 7.86 acres designed with efficient pasture management making this a perfect hobby/horse farm. The attention to detail both inside and out along with a prime location makes this home a must see. Every detail of this property is designed with style and comfort.
- Main Floor – 2016 Square Feet of Living Space
- Dramatic vaulted ceiling over open living room, dining room, kitchen with center island and breakfast bar. Custom-built Ash cabinets by Jones Cabinets. Large walk in pantry.
- Cork floors in kitchen and dining room.
- French doors open off kitchen/dining area onto the 4-season sun porch with panoramic view of pastures and rolling SW hills. Filled with natural light it is a wonderful place to grow and winter over your plants. Patio doors open onto large deck with stairs to back yard and patio. Warm colored tile flooring with radiant heat.
- Master bedroom en suite with tray ceiling and patio doors from bedroom to private deck. Master bath has tile floor with radiant heat, shower, large soaking tub, his and hers sinks, large linen cabinet, Red Birch custom cabinets by Jones Cabinets. Large walk through closet with pocket door between closet and bath. Space saving custom clothing organization system.
- Surround sound throughout majority of rooms excepting guest bedroom and bath.
- 2 additional bedrooms, 1 with walk in closet, are nestled in the back of the house for greater privacy with easy access to mudroom, guest bath, and garage.
- Oversized mudroom with built in cabinets, coat closet, laundry, utility sink, dog shower, and pocket door access to guest bath.
- Front entrance with coat closet; from large front porch.
- Forced air heat, radiant heat, and Central air.
- Energy saving blinds, curtains and roller shades (shades new July 2018).
- Attached extra deep 2.5 car insulated garage connected to LP tank for future heater. 29’ wide x 28’ 4” deep.
- Lower Level – 1848 Square Feet of Living Space
- Large Family/Entertainment Room high ceilings, patio doors and large windows with pasture views.
- Full walk-out through patio doors onto custom built paved patio.
- Den/Study with egress window/4th bedroom w/armoire with beautiful view of pastures and hills.
- 9.5-foot ceilings.
- Full bath with generous linen closet.
- All freshly painted August 2018.
- Potential Mother-in-law apartment. Wired. Insulated. Ready for future appliances. Egress window. Ready for future 6th bedroom in home.
- Radiant in-floor heat with multiple zones.
- Energy Efficient Blinds.
- General Information:
- Steel siding / Anderson windows
- Solid oak 6-panel doors
- Solid oak decorative trim
- Four finished bedrooms
- Two partially finished bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Recessed can lighting interior & exterior
- Hot Water Radiant and Forced Air Heat/LP Heating/Central Air
- Water heater for radiant heat & all water needs replaced in 2015
- Large, mature trees and many newer plantings; meditation labyrinth
Horse Facility Features
- Horse Accommodations:
- Water hydrants conveniently located around property
- Horse Guard Fencing w/gates & design to maximize flexibility of use and
- pasture rotation; 5 pastures
- Approximately 4 acres of grass pasture
- Approximately ½ acre dry-lot
- Riding Arena:
- 60’ x 70’ arena with 18’ sidewalls & adjustable divider system for viewing area
- Beautiful professionally painted murals on the kickboard
- 18’ wide opening in south side of arena with 2 – 9’ slider doors
- 9’ wide opening in west side of arena with 9’ slider door
- Sand/Dirt floor & 9 large industrial light fixtures inside
- Detached Garage/Machine Shed: 40’ wide x 26’ deep
- 3.5 stall garage/machine shed
- 12’ sidewalls
- Steel siding and roof
- Cement floor throughout
- .5 stall is insulated with large work bench and built in cupboards
- Extra & heavy-duty electrical outlets around work bench
- External outlet for truck/tractor heater
- Large Horse Barn: 36’ 5” long x 34’ wide
- 14’ side walls
- Steel siding and roof
- 2 large stalls or 1 large shelter; flexible arrangement of space
- Center alley and lean-to with space to store 850 small squares
- 2 large sliding doors; 2 smaller doors
- Pastures, turnouts, dry lot arranged for easy rotation
- #5 Small Horse Barn: 40’ 2” long x 28’ 7” wide
- Wood siding and steel roof
- 2.5 stalls
- Lean-to with clear siding above provides warmth in winter months
- Storage above and at one end
- 6 miles to schools
- 8 miles to airports
- 5 miles to hospitals
- 4 miles to shopping
- 10 miles to trails
Learn more or view the photo gallery here.