Registration is now open for SStar Camp Summer 2019 sessions. SSTAR Camp is ideal for youth seeking to develop tools and strategies needed to make healthy/smart choices. HOPE Ranch horses, mental health
professionals and special education teacher help youth to practice social
skills through experiential activities.
Youth participate in discussions and activities aimed to build and develop the following skills.
- Group cohesion
- Personal safety
- Peer pressure
The SStar Camp Difference
Our camp and activities have been developed around mental health and social skills concerns. Camp staff are trained and experienced in working with mental health and learning disabilities.
- Licensed mental health professional facilitator
- Special education teacher
- Facilitator/equine specialist
- Utilizes EAGALA and other experiential activities
- All equine-related activities are done on the ground
- No experience with horses is necessary
Dates and Registration Information
Ages: 8-12 years olds – Monday, August 5 & Wednesday, August 7, 10am – 4pm
Location: HOPE Ranch, 9145 80 Ave SE, Chatfield, MN 55923
Cost: $400, Registration Deadline: July 1
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-281-3033